Thursday, June 15, 2017

Celebrations



The new Challenge at Dies R Us is called Celebrations. like Graduations,Weddings, Summertime Birthdays & Anniversaries!  For this card, I started with 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 piece of card stock. I layered a Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish onto it and covered it with some velum,  
Next, I cut another piece of white card stock with an oval die. I used Frantic Stamper Elemental Ovals to create some oval frames to layer on top of the vellum. Next came the Blooming Flowers Frame topped with Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangles.


 I searched my flower box for flowers and found two flowers that I made awhile back from Cherry Lynn's Gardenia Strip, and layered that on top of Poppy Stamps Sylvan Sprig. 



 Memory Box - Dies - Blooming Flower Frame
   Cheery Lynn Designs - Italian Flourish Doily   


Cheery Lynn Designs - Gardenia Strip


Frantic Stamper - Dies - Bird On Pussywillow Branch

Poppystamps - Dies - Sylvan Sprig






13 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kathy...love your beautiful flowers, I need to make a few myself...the flower frame is gorgeous and I love all your pretty layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning, Kathy!! The layers look so amazing!! I love the dies you used!! So elegant and beautiful, my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card represents your work at it's finest. I love all the white with the pop of color for the flowers and leaves. Great use of that cover background. And that little sweet bird is the perfect final touch. Simply GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and pretty! The spray of blooms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very gorgeous and elegant looking. I love those flowers you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with the flower frame and lovely flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just amazing! LOVE all the lacy layers you added and those flowers you made are gorgeous! This is a real "wow" of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous....so elegant! I love all of the white and then the POP of colors with your beautiful gardenias and greenery! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is breath taking and beautiful. There is so much detail, but still it is CAS. I love the silhouette of the flowers on the white card. Sorry that it took so long to make a comment, life has been hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pretty flowers!! Elegant & Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so pretty! I love the little bird peeking through your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Kathy, those flowers are amazing! You're very good with them. I love how you added the bird to your arrangement. And that gorgeous die cut background with more showing through the vellum... you make me want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this so much! Every detail is beautiful. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete